10.8.14

New Design Team !!!!Nani ke Ola!!!!

I am so excited to share my new DT TEAM!!!!
Yes I design for Nani ke Ola, this is a wonderful place to see and visit!!!






Design Team 2014/15 – Meet Cynthia

Our fourth and final new team member at Nani ke Ola. Phew, so much talent in this group! I love the variety of skills these ladies bring. Enough babble, meet Cynthia!

profile pic

My name is Cynthia and I  live in beautiful country Brazil. I’ve been creating ever since I can remember. My passion for crafting and scrapbooking grew stronger about two years ago and I’ve been crafting ever since then. I love to spend time creating in my  Studio and hanging out with my  little daugther Marcella who is my inspiration.. I love the Shabby Chic style. I enjoy making pages, now I start to make mini albuns and made my  flowers, I also love to alter and deconstruct old/vintage items and fabrics. One of my other passions is photography and cooking  I love to share my photos through layouts . I love my design teams and love to share my work with people from all over the world.



Nenhum comentário: